Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hello! O.o

Hellow!^^ Well this is my first blog here, Soo ENJOY!
Well now in 17th of june i went to croatia,slovenia,italia and venice. Well i was all the time in croatia. Our hotel´s name was Hotel valmart Diamant! we weren´t in the hotel. There were alot of apartment there and we stayed in D7. Its REALLY Nice there, its hot, sunny and really nice people.. ((sometimes)). I just didn´t like the girl who had the mustach and the pimple with long hair in it. [Not very nice sight]. And she sucked in english. But she always smiled and act that she didn´t have those.... things.. in her face. But there were alot of shops there but only suvenier shops. I bought alot of those ^^; on the 25th i had my 16th birthday! It was... okay... i´ve had better i can say. I didn´t feel so good. felt like i had my organs sticking out. THEN the restorant gave me this.. thing.. to eat.. that wasn´t good. it was really jucky. I SWEAR IT MOVED! some stupid cake. But.. as i said, i´ve had much better. even better when non of my friends showed up. (really lousy, everybody was sick!) And now when im back in my home town, In Iceland i went on a trip with my friend Gudrun! It was great! then after the week i went to my parents and she came with me and we went to another trip in the weekend! And there I met my boyfriend! =o Really funny. Just saw him... called his name and he turned around and i screamed FUUCK! .. hiii!<33
Hahahha :'D Really funny. But now i gotta hurry and go to my friends who just came from spain! See ya´ll! ^^ hope you all enjoy!
-Rebekka!

No comments: